Well the summer holidays have well and truly begun! We have had quite times, hectic times, rain and plenty of sun.
Overall, the weather has been great lately, which makes our beer garden a perfect sun trap for a light lunch or a quick beer stop after a long walk. We serve food daily, both inside and outside.
England’s largest National Park boasts some of the best activities to share with your friends and family. It doesn’t matter if you are the adventurous type or just want to take in the local scenery. We have made a list of some of our favourites for this summer, we are sure you will find something to suite.
Hire a Boat
- Brockhole – Between Windermere & Ambleside.
- Windermere Lake Cruises – Bowness & Ambleside.
- Bowness Bay Marina – Bowness.
- Low Wood Bay – Just South of Ambleside.
- Windermere Aquatic – Bowness.
- The Lakes Aquarium – Lakeside.
- The World of Beatrix Potter – Bowness.
- Honister Slate Mine – Near Keswick.
- Lakeland Motor Museum – Near Ulverston.
- Holker Hall & Gardens – Holker.
Don’t forget to pop in for a pie and pint when your done and let us know what you think…